Coir pith block / Coco peat / Koko Peat / Coir peat is used as a growing medium by green house cultivators,for potting mixes, commercial nurseries. The coir pith is suitable for all types of garden plants, lawns, flowers, orchids and vegetables in pots or on the ground. This coco peat dried in the natural sun, are processed to produce different items namely Coco peat block & coco peat briquettes.
Our coco peat is available in customized formulations, suiting to different requirements in sieving size , water absorption and air fill porosity.
Coco Peat 5kg Blocks
|Expansion Volume||75 to 80 Litres|
|Electrical Conductivity- LEC (millimhos/ cm)||<0.5|
|Electrical Conductivity- HEC (millimhos/ cm)||>1|
|Packing||Pallets are covered by plastic wrap and strapped by tape. Custom packaging shall also be worked based on customer’s need. Blocks are loaded directly into the container.|
|Loadability||4800 Blocks / 22 pallets / 24 MT per 40 HC Container 5200 Blocks / 26 MT per 40 HC Container|
|Certificates||Fumigation certificate, phytosanitary certificate and certificate of origin|
|Supply Ability||100 MT per month|
- The coco peats are free from bacterial growth and fungal spores and are also sterile to the weeds
- Coco Peat has the ability to store and release nutrient to plants for extended periods of time
- They provide complete aeration of the soil thereby providing maximum oxygen to the plant roots
- The coir pith blocks are completely bio-degradable and they compose naturally in the soil thus making the soil more fertile and rich in nutrients
- The coir pith blocks are very easy to use and they are very much cost effective
- The compressed coco peat is converted into fluffy coco peat by adding water